Sunday, May 5, 2013

a few silent seconds of an existence plagued.

After writing today, there was a moment where I didn't feel the urge to write. I had no story ideas or anything, one could say I had writer's block; Sweet, sweet writer's block.

This here is all I got.

Once upon a time in a mystical land, there lived a king. The king ruled his kingdom with an iron fist and was hated among his subjects. Then one day a doctor came to the kingdom, wishing to check upon the plague victims. The king didn't wish to grant him access to his subjects and neither did he wish to pay for their treatments.

The doctor looked upon him in his outfit and stayed there in silence.
The next morning

It was peaceful. It only lasted a few seconds, but these were the best few seconds that I've ever experienced. It was calm, quiet and blissful.

I wish I had an eternal writer's block.

No comments:

Post a Comment